Global Gathering!

Wednesday 30 June 2010 at 09:45
For most of you that don't know Global Gathering is one of the biggest dance music festivals in the UK along with the likes of Creamfields.
Just check this line up out!!


I'm lucky enough to be able to go to Global this year, not only that but going as a VIP! Not to mention I'm gonna be in a chalet/hut type thing with the mrs which has 2 beds in it! Now if that's not how to spend your time at global gathering I don't know what is?!
As you can see from the line up there are A LOT of promising acts! If you go on the website you can see who's on each of the 8 main stages on each of the days. It's gonna be one heck of a 2 days.

People I'm looking forward to seeing the most are:

- Faithless, as I've never seen them before.
- Fedde le Grand, just because he is who he is!
- Booka Shade (Live), will need a deep house fix.
- Friction, because he's a BADMAN on the decks.
- Above & Beyond, because they're just legendary.
- Others include; Spor, Emalkay, Hixxy, Eric Prydz, Kissy Sell Out and possibly Lisa Lashes.

It has been a while since I posted anything which I'm sorry for, will hopefully be posting more stuff on here soon and will deffo let you know about how the festival is!

For now check out my youtube channel and hopefully it will put a smile on your face www.youtube.com/user/danqkewl

Locked

0 comments

Post a Comment