Distant Relatives.

Monday 24 May 2010 at 23:01

For most university students, right about now is exam time. Two to three weeks of stress, anxiety and tension as exams roll in and students realise how little work they have done! Normally I like to work in silence with no distractions in the background, yet recently I have found a little gem in the form of Damien Marley. Already big on the reggae scene, (as a multi award winning grammy star) my knowledge of one of the Marley sons was previously limited. What caught my attention was his upcoming collaboration album with Nas, 'Distant Relatives'. The hype in America for this record is huge and it lives up to its expectations. Two of the biggest stars in their respected fields coming together should be nothing short of great. The album flows beautifully with tracks 'As I Enter' and 'Nah Mean' standing out alongside my personal favourite 'Africa Must Wake Up'. Buy it now from Amazon.

A little taster:



Bonus:

0 comments

Post a Comment